Though we do all we can to provide our property management services to those who need them, there are some situations where we simply can’t. Today we’ll be talking about the reasons why HI Pacific is unable to manage certain properties. These include:
1. High rent prices: We always ask potential clients how much they would ask for rent, and some of the responses are unrealistically high.
2. Parking problems: If a property doesn’t have parking for tenants, we won’t be able to provide the owner with our management services.
“We never like to turn away business, but these are instances where things would just be overly difficult on our end.”
3. Long distance: If the property is too far away from our office, we won’t provide management services. We’ve tried it before, and it’s just too difficult for us to handle the drive to far-away areas.
4. Out-of-date property: If a property hasn’t been updated in the past 50 years, we likely won’t manage it.
5. Lack of air conditioning: It’s hard to rent out a unit that doesn’t have AC, which is why we usually don’t manage these properties.
We never like to turn away business, but these are instances where things would just be overly difficult on our end. If you have any questions or would like more information about our property management services, feel free to reach out to me. I look forward to hearing from you soon.