Mold is a serious problem here in Hawaii.


Mold is a formidable adversary because it’s quiet, airborne, and constantly growing. If people have sensitivities to mold, which some of our tenants do, they might have an allergic reaction or get sick.

That’s why whenever there’s a water leak, and the property owner says they don’t want to take care of it right away, I tell them that it needs to be dealt with now. If there’s water where there shouldn’t be, mold isn’t far behind it. That said, mold services in Hawaii are very expensive, and workers need to be specially trained to deal with it since it can be so toxic.

If you have a mold problem and need some help taking care of it, I can point you in the right direction. I won’t give you the advice of my vendors if you’re not a part of our company; otherwise, my vendors would become too busy.

Feel free to give me a call or send me an email if you need help or have any questions. I’d love to hear from you.