We’ve had record rain recently, so you need to watch out for mold.

If you know anything about managing properties in Hawaii, you know that mold can be a huge problem. In the last two weeks, we’ve had record amounts of rain. You probably have moisture in your property, and it could cost you big time if it leads to mold.

Any time moisture enters your house, you have about 24 to 48 hours before it turns into mold. Most of the recent reports we’ve received about mold come from the Kaneohe and Kailua areas. If you have a property in these areas and leave your air conditioning or dehumidifier off, you will get mold. It’s inevitable.

If you have questions about dealing with mold, we have experts to help you out. Just give us a call or send us an email. We’re always happy to help!